How To Print Coupons
Are you New to Printing Coupons from the Internet?
Here are a Few simple steps to get you started:
- Each coupon company (ex. Coupons.com, RedPlum) will each require you to download their ‘coupon printed’ (software) to your computer. This is required so that the bar code on the coupons can print up properly.
- You will need to either turn off your ‘pop up blocker’ or ‘allow’ pop-ups from that website in order to print your coupons
- In General, you are allowed to print 2 of each coupon per COMPUTER.
- Print in Black ink. You do not need to waste your color ink printing coupons.
- DO NOT Scan or Copy coupons. This makes them fraudulent and is a punishable crime.
Now you’re on you’re way to printing coupons and saving money! Have fun Printing!!
All Posts May Contain Affiliate Links. View My Disclosure Policy